Whisper

Whisper

Thursday 8 November 2012

I live in paradise

My work has been bringing me to the psychiatric department where I keep meeting this beautiful young patient called Sarah.

She calls me her mother and thanks me for producing her. When I asked her what she does, she told me she was a lawyer and she helps for free.

We thank her for being a good person and helping for free and then told her, that we request her then to take her medication on time and properly, so she can go home to her mother (meaning me)... then someone asked her "do you know where your mum lives"  She replied promptly looking at me "yea i know in paradise... " When she said it, I got tears in my eyes looking at her... 

I thought she was right, no matter how much I complain over the imperfections ... i live in paradise - unlike others .. i have to thank God for giving me this great life full of lessons and opportunities which I fully accept, learn and progress from to where I am and to where I am heading to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment